- November 18
- November 5
- October 20
- October 2
- September 8
- September 4
- August 27
- August 21
- August 11
- July 17
- July 15
- July 9
- June 19
- June 19
- June 4
- May 21
- May 8
Older Agency Blasts about COVID-19 have been moved to our Recent Communications page. Click here to see more past communications.
Resources from Recent Communications:
- Alternative Distribution Models Toolkit
- Distribution Safety Practices Flyer
- Distribution Safety Practices Flyer (Spanish)
- Austin Public Health COVID-19 Flyers
- Temporary Intake Instructions
- Temporary COVID-19 intake form (through December 31, 2020)
- Mental Health Resources for Partners
- SAFEline poster
- Results of April COVID-19 Pulse Survey
- COVID-19 Fundraising Guide
- Results of June COVID-19 Pulse Survey
- Medicare Open Enrollment Flyer
- Medicare Open Enrollment Flyer (Spanish)
- City of Austin Non-Profit Relief Grant
For Media Requests, you are welcome to direct the media to contact Central Texas Food Bank’s Director of Marketing and Communications, Paul Gaither, at email@example.com or via phone (512) 684-2528.
Food Bank Closures
Please refer to the 2020 Holiday Guide for closure dates for the Central Texas Food Bank. Ordering guidelines for closures will be posted and sent out 30 days prior to these dates so you can plan for your pantry needs.
Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27
If you normally pick up or receive deliveries on this day, either order extra food the week prior or contact Michelle White, Supply Chain Coordinator, at (512) 684-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule an alternate pickup day at the Food Bank. Pickup dates and times are subject to availability. Note: orders for Monday, Nov 30 are pulled on Wednesday, Nov 25 so produce may not last over 4 day holiday.
- Orders for Monday, November 30 are due in by 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, November 24
- Orders for Tuesday, December 1 are due in by 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, November 25
Food and Product Recalls
Jersey Mikes Philly Style Beef Steak (Item Number: LS90260) is being recalled. Please check if your agency received any of this product and dispose of it immediately. Notify clients to discard only if it is off odor, color, open packaging or freezer burned. This recall is being made because the product has exceeded the 6 months past date grace period and no longer meets the Feeding America food safety guidelines. For more information, click to download the Food Safety Guidelines PDF. For questions, please contact the Central Texas Food Bank at email@example.com.
Mann Packing Co., Inc has issued a recall on products including HEB, Target Marketplace and Nourish Bowl branded packaged vegetables. Please dispose of any products listed at this website. This recall is issued out of an abundance of caution for Listeria monocytogenes
Make a Payment
All bills and shop-for invoices are sent electronically. Pick orders will now serve as your invoice.
If you prefer to pay by mail, please address payments to:
Central Texas Food Bank
c/o Partner Agency Billing
6500 Metropolis Drive
Austin, TX 78744
Include your agency account number with your payment.
Please note that credit card payments take about 3 business days to process and post to agency accounts. Payments through PayPal or checks take 1-2 weeks to process and post to agency accounts. If you need an emergency credit balance adjustment, please call our agency hotline at (512) 684-2503.
Download Monthly Calendars and Updates
- HOPE Calendar for November and December
- CSFP Calendar for November
- FFFF Calendar for November and December
- Mobile Pantry Calendar for November and December
- Regional Delivery Calendar for November
- Partner Agency Monthly Enewsletter - View the archive here.
Agency Express and Oasis Insight Training
Learn how to order food online through Agency Express and how to provide intake for your clients through Oasis Insight. Training and use of the services are free of charge. To schedule a training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.