Ready to Fundraise?
Create and personalize your fundraising page by selecting one of the opportunities below and invite your family and friends to raise meals
How do I get started?
- Click on one of the fundraiser options above.
- Customize your page by adding a photo and sharing why feeding Central Texas families is important to you.
- Make a donation to your page. Being the first to donate will show your commitment and encourage others to support.
- Share your campaign via email and social media. Check out our communication toolkit for templates and ideas
- Thank your donors for their support.
The very best way to raise food for the Central Texas Food Bank is to host a fundraiser. The funds you raise go further at the Food Bank. You might be able to buy 10 cans of food at the grocery store for $10. That’s about eight meals. But through our economies of scale and food donor relationships, the Food Bank can source 40 meals worth of food with the same $10.
- You’re helping more people. The Food Bank uses your dollars to provide far more meals than you can buy at the store – about five times as many meals!
- You don’t have to store collected food or transport heavy boxes to us. Not only do Virtual Food Drives raise more meals, but they’re also easier for you. Your meals will be raised virtually on a customizable online fundraising page.
- Your dollars are flexible. The Food Bank will put the funds you raise toward the area of greatest need.
- You get your friends, family and coworkers involved. Create a competitive team-builder for your office, celebrate a special event or honor a loved one through your drive.
- You can get as creative as you want. Incorporate a giveaway, 5k race, costume contest, dunking booth or catapult build – we’ve seen it all and we’re here to support you with creative ideas.
Please use the following resources to help make your food drive, event, or cause marketing campaign a success:
Questions? Call our Community Events team at 512-684-1403.
The Central Texas Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The food and funds you raise for the Food Bank go directly to nourish our neighbors in need across 21 Central Texas counties.