Virtual Food Drives RAISE MORE MEALS! $1 Raised Creates 4 Meals!
It’s true! Your Virtual Food Drive will raise more meals for Central Texans in need than a traditional food drive. Every dollar you raise can create 4 meals!
Hosting a virtual food drive is the best way to raise meals for the Central Texas Food Bank. Instead of collecting cans and boxes of food, virtual food drives collect funds. The dollars you raise then go directly to helping feed our neighbors.
Are you ready to become a fundraiser and raise more meals? Pick what kind of virtual food drive you want to host and invite your friends and family to join in the fun!
You can start raising more meals for Central Texans in need today. Getting started is fast and easy.
- Start your holiday-themed virtual food drive.
- Customize your unique page by adding a photo and sharing why feeding Central Texas families is important to you.
- Share your campaign with your friends and family. Check out our email and social media templates and ideas.
- Thank everyone who supported your fundraiser. Check out our How to Thank Donors guide for templates and ideas.
We’ve collected some resources to help make your virtual food drive a success. You’ve got the power to start raising more meals!
Below are resources to help boost your fundraiser and spread the word:
- Virtual Food Drive Graphics
- Email and Social Media Templates
- How to Thank Donor
- Fundraising Best Practices
- Central Texas Food Bank Logos
Below are links to some of the most common questions about our fundraising platform, JustGiving:
When you host a virtual food drive, you become a fundraiser for the Central Texas Food Bank. Every dollar you raise goes further to create MORE MEALS!
How? When you go to the grocery store, you might be able to buy 10 cans of food for $10. The Food Bank can turn that same $10 into 40 MEALS worth of food, thanks to our economies of scale and donor relationships. Simply put, when you fundraise for the Food Bank…
- You’re helping more people. The Food Bank uses your dollars to provide far more meals than you can buy at the store – about five times as many meals!
- You don’t have to store collected food or transport heavy boxes to us. Not only do Virtual Food Drives raise more meals, but they’re also easier for you. Your meals will be raised virtually on a customizable online fundraising page.
- Your dollars are flexible. The Food Bank will put the funds you raise toward the area of greatest need.
- You get your friends, family and coworkers involved. Create a competitive team-builder for your office, celebrate a special event or honor a loved one through your drive.
- You can get as creative as you want. Incorporate a giveaway, 5k race, costume contest, dunking booth or catapult build – we’ve seen it all and we’re here to support you with creative ideas.
Get started today by hosting a holiday-themed virtual food drive.
Need to speak with someone? We’re here to help.
Our Community Events Team can help. Email us at email@example.com
The Central Texas Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The funds you raise for the Food Bank go directly to nourish our neighbors in need across 21 Central Texas counties.