What is the Service Insights Initiative?
The Service Insights Initiative is Central Texas Food Bank’s network-wide client data tracking project. The purpose of Service Insights is to better understand the people we serve as a network by collecting standardized, electronic client data across our network partners and programs, so that we can make strategic decisions about how we provide services and measure our true impact.
Service Insights is really about three things:
- Collecting standardized information during intake and storing that data electronically
- Sharing information with CTFB
- Implementing data privacy measures to ensure client information is always kept confidential and secure
Benefits to our Network include:
- Ability to calculate true unduplicated client counts
- Better understanding of client characteristics
- Understanding of how clients move across programs and partners
- Understanding gap in services and locations
- Understanding true impact of each partner and our network as a whole
- Streamlining client intake and TEFAP certification
- Allowing CTFB to direct resources more effectively within our network
To support the Service Insights Initiative, CTFB is providing partners with pro-level licenses to Oasis Insight, a client intake and reporting tool designed by SimonSolutions. Partners are not required to use Oasis Insight to participate in Service Insights.
CTFB Service Insights Team: email@example.com
- Lisa Humphrey, Service Insights Project Manager
- Norman Harris, Database Administrator
- Tracy Ayrhart, Director of Research and Evaluation
Agency Relations Team: firstname.lastname@example.org