Oasis Insight User Guides and Resources
Central Texas Food Bank is pleased to offer partners with an Oasis Insight Pro license to use for client intake and reporting. Oasis Insights allows you to:
- Collect information about food and non-food services
- Conduct intake only one time for an entire household
- Track client progress over time
- Coordinate communication between staff/volunteers
- Instant client and household-level reports
- No more monthly statistics reports to the CTFB
- Research and analytics support for your organization's data
- This Cloud-based Software means there is nothing to download and you can connect via the internet from anywhere. You get access to barcode ID scanning to help get clients quickly through lines using scannable key cards. Collecting electronic signatures at intake means there's no need to have clients re-sign documents.
Oasis Insight Manuals
- Click here to download the Central Texas Food Bank Oasis Insight Manual
- Click here to download the Simon Solutions’ Oasis Insight User Manual
Click on the topics below to view the user guide and training videos. To view all training videos, click here.
Information coming soon.
Information coming soon.
- How to add a photo for the client that will appear on their ID card. Navigation: Add / Edit Case > Add Photo (box in top right). Video: 00:15.
- How to print the client ID card that contains the barcode. Navigation: ID Card (link on the bottom right) > Print.
- How to scan the client ID barcode. Navigation: Home > (scan the client ID card barcode). The client case opens.
- How to create barcodes for each type of assistance used for clients. Navigation: My Agency > Barcodes > Add Barcode.
- How to print the barcodes for use. Navigation: My Agency > Print Barcodes.
- How to register client distributions using barcodes. Navigation: Barcode mode (top left) > (scan ID) > (scan assistance). Video: 02:48.
- How to register multiple assistance in the Barcode mode. Navigation: Navigation: Barcode mode (top left) > (scan ID) > (scan assistance) > Barcode Mode > (click assistance type in Item Name column). Video: 03:08.
- How to delete an assistance type in the Barcode mode. Navigation: Barcode mode (top left) > (scan ID) > (scan assistance) > Barcode Mode > (to delete, click the red x next to the assistance type). Video: 03:14.
- How to confirm the assistance records for the client. Navigation: Barcode mode (top left) > (scan ID) > (scan assistance) > Barcode Mode > (click assistance type in Item Name column) > Confirm Assistance. Video: 03:25.
- How to scan the ID of the next client. Navigation: (previous case assistance confirmed screen, see above) > (scan the next client barcode) > (window opens to the new client case). Video: 03:31.
- How to end client scanning. Navigation: (client assistance confirmed) > Done. Video: 04:10.
This enhancement allows you to associate third party barcodes, like a driver's license, with a client in your CharityTracker or Oasis Insight network. Click here to visit the "How to use third party barcodes" page.
Note: CTFB will be exploring additional modules in Oasis Insight in the future, including the Referral/Request, Outcomes, Applications, and Assessment features.