8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
3 carrots, chopped
3 heads bok choy, finely chopped
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup warm water
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon sriracha
- In a medium bowl whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat large sauté pan with oil. Add onion, garlic, and carrots and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add bok choy to pan and cook until leaves are wilted.
- Add the cooked pasta to pan and mix until incorporated with vegetables.
- Add sauce to pasta vegetable mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve cold or hot.
Optional toppings: chopped peanuts, cilantro, or sesame seeds
Recipe modified by CHOICES Nutrition Education Program
Download the Recipe/Descargue la receta:
Download Bok Choy Pasta Salad_0.pdf (347.22 KB)