1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin disks
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar low-fat cheese
2 scallions finely sliced
1/2 cup evaporated fat-free (skim) milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place zucchini in a small microwave-safe banking dish and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes, or until zucchini is slightly soft and bright green.
- Sprinkle cheese and scallions over zucchini.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and add the milk, salt and pepper. Whisk mixture until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Take out mixture and stir. Microwave again on HIGH for 7-8 minutes or until center is firm.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Divide into six equal pieces.
Recipe modified by CHOICES Nutrition Education Program
Download the Recipe/Descargue la receta:
Download Cheese and Vegetable Frittata_0_0.pdf (295.82 KB)