4 apricots halved and pitted (or 1 can apricots in 100% juice)
3 tablespoons old fashioned or quick oats
1 tablespoon nuts chopped
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Pinch of salt
2 teaspoons butter or trans-fat free margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Place apricots cut-side up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, nuts, brown sugar, and spices. Add melted butter and mixed until well combined.
- Divide oat topping evenly among apricots, mounding on top of each fruit.
- Bake until oats are golden and apricots are soft, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe modified by CHOICES Nutrition Education Program
Download the Recipe/Descargue la receta: