25 - 30 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup chopped pecans
¼ cup honey (or maple or agave syrup)
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup dried raisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Combine oats and pecans in a large bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, combine honey, vegetable oil, and cinnamon. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until mixture becomes thin. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Pour warm mixture over oats and pecans, and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool completely.
- Put the cooked granola in a large bowl, add the raisins, and stir until the raisins are evenly distributed.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories 180, Total Fat 9g, Carbohydrates 21g, Fiber 3g, Protein 2g, Sodium 0mg, Cholesterol 0mg.
SOURCE (OR ADAPTED FROM)
Recipe modified by CHOICES Nutrition Education Program
Download the Recipe/Descargue la receta:
Download Raisin Pecan Granola_0.pdf (528.95 KB)