1/2 cup of zucchini
1 medium zucchini
6 tablespoons low-sodium pizza sauce
¼ cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Cut zucchini into ½-inch slices. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 6-10 minutes, depending on how firm you like your zucchini.
- Top each zucchini slice with ½ teaspoon pizza sauce and about ½ tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Optional: Add black olives, diced bell peppers, or other toppings to your pizza for even more veggies!
Recipe modified by CHOICES Nutrition Education Program
Download the Recipe/Descargue la receta:
Download Mini Zucchini Pizzas_1.pdf (448.58 KB)