The Saturday before Mother’s Day is also the largest one-day food drive in the nation! Stamp Out Hunger transforms your friendly neighborhood letter carrier into a member of a nationwide hunger-fighting force.
Fighting hunger is as easy as heading to your mailbox or making a donation online. Look for the brown paper H-E-B bag, fill it with healthy, non-perishable food and set it by your mailbox on Saturday, May 9, to be picked up and delivered to your Food Bank.
We'll also be at select H-E-B locations from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. on Saturday to collect your donations:
- 6607 S. IH 35 at William Cannon Drive
- 6001 W. Parmer Lane at McNeil Drive
- 6900 Brodie Lane William Cannon Drive
- 500 Canyon Ridge Drive at Parmer/IH35
- 250 University Blvd. at IH35
Our most needed items include:
- peanut butter
- canned chicken breast or tuna
- canned low sodium vegetables
- canned fruit in its own juice (no sugar added)
- dry pinto beans
- brown rice
- non-fat dry milk powder
- 100% whole grain cereal
This year marks Stamp Out Hunger's 23rd year, and we're proud to participate in this community-driven show of giving.
Over the years, we've seen a tremendous response from our supporters. Thank you all, especially the National Association of Letter Carriers for your partnership in this effort to end hunger.