The Central Texas Food Bank is working hard to close the hunger gap and we want you to join us! Our mission is “to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger”. We are accomplishing this not only with our amazing programming and fundraising events but by hiring motivated, mission-driven employees who have the drive to end hunger.
The Central Texas Food Bank (CTFB) is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Human Resources Department. Are you looking to make a difference in the community? Do you have a passion for recruiting talent? As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting, hiring and maintaining talent for the Central Texas Foodbank. Reporting into the Chief People Officer, this position is highly visible internally and externally and requires solid relationship management and communication skills.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Consult with hiring managers to determine needs, understand the position, make salary recommendations based on internal and external market data, and develop the best course of action to fill in a timely manner.
- Source, Screen and Evaluate skills for all positions at CTFB.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate at each stage of the recruiting process.
- Drive the interview process to include scheduling, regular communication with the candidate and interviewing team to ensure preparedness for an interview and regular evaluation of interview questions and process.
- Manage the background check process to include data entry, evaluation, and coordinating drug screens as necessary.
- Effectively engage the candidate in the offer process to include the writing/sending offer letter, communication of benefits, reference/background checks and initiation of the onboarding process.
- Provide regular communication regarding the status of positions including completion of recruiting metrics in a timely manner.
- Ensure requisitions are fully completed before posting
- Additional duties also include developing and maintaining recruiting metrics, record keeping, managing candidate documents, etc.
You are a great candidate if you have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency, corporate setting or non-profit setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable with attending career fairs and other networking events
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle internal customer relationship management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Bonus points for
- Strong customer consultative skills
- Proficiency with social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook specific to Talent Acquisition