The Central Texas Food Bank is working hard to close the hunger gap and we want you to join us! Our mission is “to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger”. We are accomplishing this not only with our amazing programing and fundraising events, but by hiring motivated, mission driven employees who have the drive to end hunger.
The Central Texas Food Bank is looking for a dynamic Partner Services Manager in our Agency Services Department. The primary objective of this position is to oversee information tracking and reporting for the Agency Services Department. If someone needs a report generated the Partner Services Manager is the go-to.
Supervised by the Agency Services Director, this position knows the broader goals of the Agency Services Department and works with colleagues across CTFB to ensure the success of our partner network.
As the Partner Services Manager, you will:
- Supervise the day to day work of the two Partner Services Team staff including providing excellent customer service to partners and tracking strategic partner communications.
- Oversee the Agency Services Department’s use of Ceres – keeping agency information current - and partner use of Agency Express.
- Ensure data integrity for the CRM tool that houses all Partner Agency and Program Partner data – including relationship tracking and maintaining important compliance documents (Example: Civil Rights Training certificates, MOUs, LOAs).
- Assist with implementation and ongoing maintenance of a paperless partner monitoring process and a paperless client intake process at distribution programs sites.
- Oversee timely completion of CTFB reports out – to Feeding America, TDA, Travis County, etc.
- Ensure timely data collection is completed to inform internal reporting for CTFB KPI, dashboards, resource development, etc.
- Pull routine reports that track program goals vs actuals for CTFB annual goals, grant metrics, and more in order to identify trends and areas that need Agency Services Department attention.
- Develop reports that will assist with annual program planning and tracking trends related to partner and program impact.
- Oversee planning for and work directly with colleagues on implementing regular program and partner surveys, including the annual ReThink Hunger scoring process.
- Work with Finance on partner agency account reconciliation.
- Help department colleagues troubleshoot issues within systems they and CTFB partners are using in their day to day work (Ceres, Agency Express, Oasis, Link2Feed, etc.)
You are a great candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience managing full-time paid staff.
- Love for information systems and experience working with either (or both) a traditional constituent relationship management system or a client data tracking tool in a nonprofit setting.
- Take data integrity personally; knowing that reports and data out are only as good as what’s put into the system in the first place.
- Enjoy being a team player, ready to work with others on a regular basis in order to reach shared goals.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of data privacy policies and practices.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience being a database administrator.
- Previous Feeding America network food bank experience or working specifically with Ceres or Salesforce.