The Central Texas Food Bank is working hard to close the hunger gap and we want you to join us! Our mission is “to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger”. We are accomplishing this not only with our amazing programing and fundraising events, but by hiring motivated, mission driven employees who have the drive to end hunger.
The Central Texas Food Bank is looking for a dynamic Partner Services Coordinator (Internal Support) in our Agency Services Department. The primary objective of this position is to help keep the work of the Agency Services Department running smoothly by tracking communication plan timelines, assisting with program compliance work, and creating materials that help enhance our services to clients. Reporting to the Partner Services Manager, this position knows the broader goals of the Agency Services Department and works with colleagues across CTFB to ensure the success of our partner network.
As the Partner Services Coordinator (Internal Support), you will:
- Keep track of the partner communications calendar; gathering and compiling content for partner newsletters, bidding out print materials, and ensuring team is sticking to timelines for projects.
- Compile team quarterly report & summaries for sharing with Leadership Team.
- Reconcile department budget vs actual monthly to share with Agency Services managers and director.
- Work across departments to make timely and accurate updates to the website and referral guides.
- Assist with placing program supplies orders and creating/submitting purchase orders as needed.
- Assist with creating resource guides for direct distributions and gathering research on potential program partners for the Distribution Programs Team.
- Help the Agency Relations Team with creating templates that our partners can use in their own work.
- Provide support for client data tracking work for the distribution programs team – certifying intake forms, filing paperwork securely, and preparing data for updating monthly reports.
- Oversee a team of regular administrative volunteers that help with ongoing Agency Services Department work.
- Help represent CTFB at community events that aim to promote our resources and services to target client populations.
- Assist with direct distributions as needed to cover for staff out of the office.
You are a great candidate if you have/are:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of work experience.
- Enjoy being a team player, ready to work with others on a regular basis in order to reach shared goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including public speaking and formal partnership communications writing.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated organization skills and the ability to attend to details and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to deadlines.
Bonus points for:
- Past experience with project management and keeping tasks moving on time.
- Experience delegating to and overseeing the work of volunteers.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, alphabetize, repetitively lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perceive depth, operate a motor vehicle, and operate motor equipment.
- Conditions may include working inside, working outside in various weather conditions such as extreme heat, cold or rain, working around machines with moving parts and moving objects, working closely with others, working alone, working protracted or irregular hours, and traveling by car, van, bus, and airplane.
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing only the essential functions include computer and related equipment, calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone, and automobile.